Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Nebraska at Kearney, 2014-present
Postdoctoral Associate, School of Mathematics, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, 2013-2014
Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, 2013
Current Teaching (Fall 2016)
MATH 115-03 Calculus I with Analytic Geometry, MoWeFr 12:20PM--1:10PM, TuTh 12:30PM--1:20PM, COPH 230
MATH 310-01 College Geometry, MoWeFr 1:25PM--2:15PM, FNDH 2137
More resources are available at Blackboard.
M--F 10:30AM-11:45AM, or by appointment
Previous Teaching at UNK
MATH 202 Calculus II with Analytic Geometry and MATH 350 Abstract Algebra, Spring 2016
MATH 115 Calculus I with Analytic Geometry and MATH 123 Applied Calculus I, Fall 2015
MATH 260 Calculus III and MATH 350 Abstract Algebra, Spring 2015
MATH 123 Applied Calculus I and MATH 202 Calculus II with Analytic Geometry, Fall 2014
Previous Teaching at University of Minnesota
MATH 1272 Calculus II, Summer 2013
MATH 2263 Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2013
MATH 1372 CSE Calculus II, Spring 2014
My research interests include Discrete Mathematics and its conections with other fields.
I received my Ph.D. at the University of Minnesota under the supervision of Professor Victor Reiner. My Thesis is 0-Hecke algebra actions on flags, polynomials, and Stanley-Reisner rings.
I use mathematics softwares such as GAP, Magma, and Sage in my research.
- Hecke algebras with independent parameters, AMS Spring Central Sectional Meeting, Fargo, April 2016.
- Arithmetic without parentheses, Undergraduate Research Opportunities: Mathematics Mini-Symposium, UNK, March 2016.
- Modular Catalan numbers (joint work with N. Hein), Combinatorics Seminar, University of Kansas, September 2015.
- 0-Hecke algebra action on the Stanley-Reisner ring of the Boolean algebra, The 26th International Conference on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics (FPSAC), Chicago, June 2014.
- Modular Catalan numbers (with Nickolas Hein), to appear in European Journal of Combinatorics. (arXiv preprint)
- A uniform generalization of some combinatorial Hopf algebras, to appear in Algebras and Representation Theory. (arXiv preprint)
- Absolute order in general linear groups (with Joel Lewis and Victor Reiner), to appear in Journal of the London Mathematical Society. (arXiv preprint)
- A tableau approach to the representation theory of 0-Hecke algebras, Annals of Combinatorics 20 (2016) 831--868. (arXiv preprint)
- Hecke algebras with independent parameters, Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics 43 (2016) 521-551. (arXiv preprint)
- 0-Hecke algebra action on the Stanley-Reisner ring of the Boolean algebra, Annals of Combinatorics 19 (2015) 293--323. (arXiv preprint)
- 0-Hecke algebra actions on coinvariants and flags, Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics, 40 (2014) 245--278. (arXiv preprint)
- An improved upper bound for the bondage number of graphs on surfaces, Discrete Mathematics 312 (2012) 2776--2781. (arXiv preprint)
- Cyclic sieving of finite Grassmannians and flag varieties (with Andrew Berget), Discrete Mathematics 312 (2012) 898--910. (arXiv preprint)
- A gluing construction for polynomial invariants, Journal of Algebra 328 (2011) 432--442. (arXiv preprint)
See also my Google Scholar profile and my ResearchGate profile.