College of Business & Technology
Annual Networking Reception
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Kearney Country Club
Please see Janice Woods or Dustin Favinger for more information
UNK Spring Career Fair
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Ethics Week at UNK
Major Field Test
Scott Benton (Fremont, CA); Logan Krueger (Holyoke, CO);
Seth Onderstal (Wayne, NE); Cody Beason (Grand Island, NE);
Ethan Dannehl (Bertrand, NE)
Welcome to the College of Business & Technology. Here you will find a wide variety of programs that lead to professional careers, including, accounting, finance, marketing, management, economics, agribusiness, management information systems, family studies, interior design, aviation systems, information networking and telecommunications, industrial distribution, construction management, and secondary business teacher education.
Each of our programs meets rigorous standards of excellence required by leading national and international professional accrediting organizations. This means that all you are assured that we meet high standards in faculty qualifications, curriculum, student support and technology.
- AACSB International, which accredits our business programs, including marketing, management, accounting, finance, management information systems, economics, agribusiness and our Masters of Business Administration degree. Only 30% of business programs in the United States are accredited by AACSB International.
- Our industrial technology programs, including industrial distribution, aviation, construction management and information networking and telecommunications are accredited by the The Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering. We are the only Nebraska program to have this distinction.
- Our Family Studies program is certified by the National Council on Family Relations and our interior design program is one of only seven across the nation to be accredited by both the Council for Interior Design and the National Kitchen and Bath Association.
Students in the College of Business and Technology you can expect to learn in and out of the classroom. Our College is dedicated to providing rich experiential learning opportunities to all of our students, including:
- Consulting with outside clients
- Conducting original research with faculty
- Participating in study and research abroad
Please contact us if we can provide you with additional information. Better yet, come and visit!
Phone: 1-800-KEARNEY or 308-865-8342