Replacement Diploma Policies

If your diploma has been lost or destroyed, or you have changed your name, a replacement diploma can be requested. You may complete an electronic or paper request form below, and the replacement diploma will be mailed via the US Postal Service. A UNK replacement diploma is $30 with an optional $5 cover, and a Kearney State College replacement diploma is $50 with an optional $10 cover. The student who achieved the degree must be the one to complete the diploma request. 

How to Request a Replacement Diploma

If you graduated 1991 or later, you may order a replacement diploma and pay the fee online through the Replacement Diploma Request eform. You must know your NUID and Password to login. For NUID and password assistance, please contact IT Services Help Desk at 308-865-8363.


If you graduated prior to 1991, don't know your NUID and password, or prefer to pay by check you may complete the Paper Replacement Diploma Request form below. Mail the form and total fee to the address at the bottom of the form.

Paper Request Form

Replacement Diploma FAQ