Education Credential File
A credential file is a packet of information, sent to prospective employers during your application process. A credential file provides a professional, convenient and dependable aid in the application process. It eliminates the time-consuming process of continuously compiling the necessary documents for various applications. Additionally, it allows your information to reach the employer in one complete package.
Please select from the appropriate link below to:
Establish an Education Credential File
- Follow four steps to Establish an Education Credential File.
- If not updated in 7 years, file will be destroyed.
Request Mailing of Credential File and Online Payment Link
- Submit form to request your credential file be sent to an employer.
- Use payment link to pay online. Payment can also be made by mail or in person.
- Prepayment will be required before your credential file will be sent out. Payment MUST be made at the time you established your file!
- The cost is $35 for 7 mailings.
- Once you have used your 7 mailings, you may opt to pay $35 for another 7 mailings, or pay $15 each time you want to request one mailing.
Update Your Credential File
- At some point you may want to update your credential file or parts of your credential file. Reasons to update a file may include:
- Change of address
- Change of name
- Additional coursework to report
- Need to replace outdated references
- Use the information on this page to process the update.