TRANSCRIPTS ARE NOT ISSUED UNTIL ALL OUTSTANDING ACCOUNTS WITH UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA AT KEARNEY ARE PAID.
Only University of Nebraska at Kearney (Kearney State College) transcripts are issued. Copies of other college's transcripts are NOT included, although the transfer credits (total credit hours) accepted by University of Nebraska at Kearney are posted on the University of Nebraska at Kearney transcript.
Normally a minimum of three days should be allowed for processing and receiving transcripts, except at the close of terms when more time is required. Allow up to 2 weeks during peak times at the end of the term.
Electronic Transcripts are typically sent within two business days.
1. Send a signed request to our office via mail or fax. Please click here for Transcript Request Form
2. Send a signed request that is scanned into an email as an attachment. Please click here for Transcript Request Form
3. Log on to MyBLUE and submit a request (requires NUID and password)
All paper requests should include a complete mailing address where the transcript is to be sent. Requests not submitted via MyBLUE should include your Social Security Number, current and any previous names, approximate last date of attendance at UNK and your signature.
There is no fee for requesting a paper transcript
*** AVAILABLE ONLY TO STUDENTS WHO ATTENDED UNK AFTER FALL 1990***
1. Log on to MyBLUE and submit a request to receive an electronic transcript
2. For students that do not have access to the MyBLUE System please click here to request an electronic transcript.
Requesting an electronic transcript will result in a $5.00 fee
Transcripts cannot be faxed. It is the policy of the Office of Student Records and Registration that transcripts will not be sent by fax and will not be received by fax. Any exceptions to this policy shall be decided by the Registrar. If it is determined that circumstances warrant the use of a fax machine, the charge for this service shall be $8 to send a transcript.
Registrar's Office mailing address:
Registrar's Office- Founders Hall
2504 9th Ave
Kearney, NE 68849
Fax: (308) 865-8484