Important Forms

Program of Study: must be filed before 12 credit hours have been completed.

Application for Candidacy: must be filed after completion of 18 credit hours (half of program credits).

Change in Program of Study: must be completed in order to transfer any coursework from another university/college or modify your original Program of Study.

Application for BIOL 831 Research series and information about this elective option.

All forms may be scanned and sent via email to