Faculty Resources


Graduate Faculty Nomination Forms 

Faculty Mentoring of Student Research Award Nomination Forms 

Request Forms 

***Please note, you will use your UNK username/password to log in to the CIM system to submit a Grad Course Catalog Change or a Request to Create, Alter, or Discontinue Grad Program.***

Other Forms 

Graduate Council