Submission of Assessment Reports
- Guest Log In to View Department/Program Assessment Reports
- WEAVEonline login
- The current cycle (2013-2014) is now the current academic year and is open for users to enter data for the current academic year.
- It is still possible to go back and edit 2012-13 information if necessary, but an additional step will need to be taken with each edit to assure that changes are saved and carried forward:
- When editing an Outcome/Objective or a Measure/Finding from 2012-2013, all the way at the bottom right above the SAVE button is a box entitled Copy Edits Forward.
- Click on Select Fields and select all of the Fields to Copy.
- Then click on 2013-2014 for Cycles to Update.
- By clicking on the green checked Save box, these edits will be saved not only in the year being edited but in 2013-2014 as well.
- Assessment Report Rubric (.pdf)
- Learning Outcomes Checklist (.pdf)
October 31 - Department/Program Annual Assessment reports due
February 15 - Roll report data in WEAVEonline to open reporting for next academic year