Social Work Scholarships

The Social Work Department is committed to supporting the education of students. All scholarship applications are made through the UNK Financial Aid Office and through the MyBLUE online System. The exception is the Field Placement Stipend, which is available through the department and only to students who are entering field placement.

The following information provides information about each scholarship: