Social Work Program Admissions Information

The undergraduate program leads to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Social Work. It is designed to meet generalist social work practice for students who want to work in any helping profession and to prepare students for graduate education. Undergraduate students are advised to declare Social Work as their major in their freshman or sophomore year. Each student who declares their major as Social Work must formally apply for admission. Students must be formally admitted to the program in order to move forward to practice courses.