Student Accounts is located in the Finance Office, on the first floor of Founders Hall. Student Accounts is responsible for billing and collection of university debt. Please call (308) 865-8524 if you have questions about your student account, billing, or refunds.
September 4, 2014, eBill notice sent to UNK LoperMail.
September 25, 2014, bill is due in full.
January 22, 2015, eBill notice sent to UNK LoperMail.
February 12, 2015, bill is due in full.
- Student Accounts bills tuition, fees, room, and board to your student account on MyBLUE.
- Your billing notices are sent to your UNK LoperMail e-mail account.
- E-mail directs you to login to MyBLUE to view your bill.
- Billing statements will NOT be mailed.
- Parents will NOT be notified of the billing, this will be the student's responsibility.
- Your student account also shows credits to your account, such as financial aid and refunds.
Paying Your Bill
- e-Check is the preferred way to pay charges on your student account.
- e-Check payments come out of your personal checking account.
- Use e-Check instead of your debit card to avoid the convenience fee!
- You will need your routing number and bank account which can be found on the bottom of your checks.
- You must re-enter the payment information each time you make a payment.
- Credit Card - On MyBLUE Only
- American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa cards are accepted on MyBLUE only.
- A 2.75% nonrefundable convenience fee will be added at the time of payment when paying by credit card.
How to Pay Your Bill on MyBLUE -A guide to paying your bill in MyBLUE.
- Setting up a direct bank deposit account is strongly encouraged.
- Login to MyBLUE and locate Student Accounts on the left menu. Click on Direct Deposit (Refunds).
- It's the fastest, most secure, and environmentally friendly way to receive your financial aid and refunds.
- Refunds that are not direct deposited will be mailed to Student Accounts as a paper check.
- Students can pick up refund checks by showing their UNKCard or driver's license.
- Paper checks can be delayed by holidays or mail service.
If paying by mail please remit
check or money order to:
University of Nebraska Kearney
Student Accounts-Founders Hall
Kearney, NE 68849-1245
Questions? Call, e-mail, or stop by the
Finance Office in Founders Hall.
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
p: (308) 865-8524 | f: (308) 865-8326
Cashier Window - (Finance Office in Founders Hall) accepts
- Money Order
We are not able to accept Loper Dollars as payment for tuition, fees, room or board.