The following payment options are available for your Student Bill:
Call, e-mail, or stop by the Finance Office in Founders Hall.
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
e: firstname.lastname@example.org | p: (308) 865-8524 | f: (308) 865-8326
Online Payment Options Through MyBLUE - Available 24/7
Online Check (eCheck) - on MyBLUE - Free, easy and convenient
- Online check payments come out of your personal checking account.
- Use an online check instead of your debit card to avoid the convenience fee!
- You will need your routing number and bank account number which can be found on the bottom of your checks.
- Verify your bank account number and routing number and make sure you have sufficient funds before making a payment. Errors will result in a non-refundable $30 return payment fee.
Available on MyBLUE only
- A 2.75% nonrefundable convenience fee will be added to all card payments. This charge is assessed by and paid directly to our payment processor CASHNet SMARTPAY - Higher One, Inc.
- Card payments are not accepted over the phone or in person at the Finance Office.
- Using your debit card? Consider paying by Online Check because that payment option has no additional cost to you. You DO NOT use the numbers off of your debit card. Instead, you use the routing and account number from the underlying bank account your debit card is associated with. The routing and account numbers can be found at the bottom of your checks.
The following cards are accepted:
Available on MyBLUE only
A foreign currency payment can be initiated through MyBLUE. After you have completed the requested fields, you must deliver the payment instruction form to your foreign bank within 72 hours. Your foreign bank will transfer funds via Western Union to the University of Nebraska at Kearney. Once the wire transaction is complete, the payment will post to your student account on MyBLUE. Review Paying Your Bill with Foreign Currency for more detailed instructions of this payment option.
Located in Student Accounts (Finance Office in Founders Hall)
- Cash, check, or money order accepted Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- No debit or credit cards accepted at the Cashier Window for payment of a Student Bill. See online payment options.
- No Loper Dollars accepted for payment of a Student Bill.
- Check or money order accepted. Do not send cash through the mail.
- Include billing stub with payment to identify the student's name and 8-digit ID number.
- Make check or money order payable to: University of Nebraska-Kearney.
Please Remit Check or Money Order to:
University of Nebraska Kearney
Student Accounts-Founders Hall
2504 9th Ave
Kearney, NE 68849-1245
(This includes Insufficient Funds, Closed Accounts, Stop Payments, and eCheck Wrong Account Numbers)
Registration for a term is complete only after the check for payment of tuition and fees has cleared the bank. If a check/echeck is returned unpaid from the bank, UNK reserves the right to cancel the registration and/or submit the noncollectable check to the County Attorney for prosecution.
A $30 service fee will be charged on all returned checks/echecks. A late fee payment surcharge will also be assessed and payment will be required by cash or money order.