Student Accounts is located in the Finance Office, on the first floor of Founders Hall. Student Accounts is responsible for billing and collection of university debt. Please call (308) 865-8524 if you have questions about your student account, billing, or refunds.
Summer 2016 Billing Date
- May 12, 2016, eBill notice sent to UNK LoperMail. The bill includes all registered Summer classes regardless of the start date.
- May 26, 2016, bill is due in full.
- Student Accounts bills tuition, fees, room, and board to your student account on MyBLUE.
- Your billing notices are sent to your UNK LoperMail e-mail account.
- E-mail directs you to login to MyBLUE to view your bill.
- Billing statements will NOT be mailed.
- Parents will NOT be notified of the billing, this will be the student's responsibility.
- Your student account also shows credits to your account, such as financial aid and refunds.
Questions? Call, e-mail, or stop by the Finance Office in Founders Hall.
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
e: email@example.com | p: (308) 865-8524 | f: (308) 865-8326