Student Accounts is located in the Finance Office, on the first floor of Founders Hall. Student Accounts is responsible for billing and collection of university debt. Please call (308) 865-8524 if you have questions about your student account, billing, or refunds.
Spring 2017 Billing Date
- January 19, 2017, ebill notice sent to UNK LoperMail.
- February 9, 2017, bill is due in full.
Fall 2016 Billing Date
- August 31, 2016, ebill notice sent to UNK LoperMail.
- September 21, 2016, bill is due in full.
- Student Accounts bills tuition, fees, room, and board to your student account on MyBLUE.
- Billing statements are sent to your UNK LoperMail email account.
- The billing statement directs you to login to MyBLUE to view your bill.
- Billing statements will NOT be mailed.
- Parents will NOT be notified of the billing, this will be the student's responsibility.
- Your student account also shows credits to your account, such as financial aid and refunds.
Questions? Call, email, or stop by Student Accounts, located in the Finance Office in Founders Hall.
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
e: firstname.lastname@example.org | p: (308) 865-8524 | f: (308) 865-8326