Mission & Values
The College of Business and Technology provides value to Nebraska by preparing our diverse student body to compete in dynamic professional environments and by promoting academic, social, technological, and economic development. The faculty and staff will achieve the mission by:
- Providing student-centered educational opportunities including experiential learning;
- Advancing knowledge through applied and pedagogical scholarship;
- Providing service to our stakeholders.
Revised: May 2014
CBT Values Statement
As Members of the UNK College of Business & Technology, we accept our responsibility to:
- expand our knowledge base and strive for continuous improvement;
- encourage informed, ethical and competent decision making;
- demonstrate honesty and initiative;
- respect the unique and intrinsic value of others; and
- commit to teamwork, cooperation, and collegiality.
Revised: August 2011