Minimum Requirements for Undergraduate Admission
- You must be a non-immigrant prospective student.
- You must be a graduate of a high school, college or university.
- Students from non-English speaking countries are required to submit one of the following English proficiency scores:
- Minimum TOEFL official score (500 paper-based test or 61 Internet-based test (IBT)).
- 5.5 band or above on IELTS.
- Students with scores lower than the minimum scores listed above will be conditionally admitted to UNK and take an English placement test upon arrival at UNK. These students will enter the UNK English Language Institute (ELI) and be allowed to take UNK undergraduate courses as their test scores improve.
If you match this profile you can start the admission process.
If you did not take an English test or your score is too low to apply for the Undergraduate Program, you can still come to UNK. Simply apply to the UNK English Language Institute (there is no English test requirement).