• Student in Class
    Rich tradition. Bright future.

    Curriculum in the College of Education is designed to be student-centered and intellectually challenging, while preparing students through field and internship experiences that offer real life education opportunities.

  • Faculty teaching with Whiteboard
    Learn to inspire

    You’ve always been a leader. A bright student. The type of person who’s eager to help. Becoming a teacher is the perfect outlet for using your skills and strength.

  • Students in physical education class
    More than an education

    In addition to producing outstanding graduates in the field of teaching, the College of Education is home to exciting new programs like sports administration, recreation, exercise science, athletic training, travel and tourism, and more.