Non-Degree Seeking

If you want to take classes at UNK but do not intend on pursuing an undergraduate degree, you are considered a non-degree seeking student. Non-degree students are not eligible for Federal Financial Aid. 

If you already have a Bachelors Degree, than you need to apply through Graduate Admissions

A maximum of 16 credit hours may apply towards a bachelors degree.

  1. Complete the Admissions Application
    • There is a $45 application fee (which covers UNK, UNO, UNL, & NCTA)