Office: 201G |
Phone: (308) 865-1575 |
Areas of Interest:
- Aging research, Nora virus research, Microbiology
- Carlson, D.J. 1995. Isolation and sequence analysis of a glutamine synthetase cDNA from Elaeagnus augustifolia. M. S. Thesis, University of Nebraska at Kearney. 41 pp.
- Weatherred, W., Carlson, D.J., Carlson, K.A. 2014. Nora virus transmission in Drosophila melanogaster: an investigation to teach viral infection and prophylaxis to biology students. Bioscene: Journal of College Science Teaching 40(1):11-15.
- Carlson, D.J., Pashaj, A., Gardner, K., and Carlson, K.A. 2008. Advances in age-old questions. Fly 2(3):149-151.
- Wollard, L., Klein, B.,Carlson, D.J.,and Carlson, K.A. 2006. Rearing mediums as a variable in fruit fly fecundity: an activity to introduce scientific methods of inquiry to biology students. Bioscene: Journal of College Science Teaching 32(3):24-29.
Courses this year: