Undergraduate Application Options

Undergraduate Degree Seeking

Students who intend to earn an undergraduate degree from the University of Nebraska at Kearney.

Have you graduated or will you graduate from a high school located in Nebraska?

Do you currently reside in the state of Nebraska?

Non-Degree Seeking

You would like to attend the University of Nebraska Kearney for one semester as a visiting, part-time non-degree-seeking student (A maximum of 16 semester credit hours in non-degree student status may apply toward a degree). If you are seeking non-degree status for an initial teaching certification, please apply through Graduate Admissions.

Returning UNK Student

You have previously attended the University of Nebraska at Kearney as a degree-seeking student and would like to return as a degree-seeking student.

Dual Enrollment/Early Entry

If you are a current high school student wishing to take college credit classes while still in high school you are an Early Entry student.

If you are a high school student planning to enroll in a dual enrollment course offered in partnership with your high school, you are a Dual Enrollment/Early Entry student.

Post Bachelors

If you are a student seeking a second bachelors degree or pre-requisite courses for Speech Language Pathology. Students applying for a second bachelors degree from UNK are not eligible to earn the same degree again. You may choose a different degree (i.e. Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts) or you may complete coursework but not be granted the same degree.