Lost or Stolen UNK Card

Care should be taken to protect your UNK ID Card as you would a debit card or any financial instrument.

Reporting a lost or stolen UNK ID Card

  • UNK Card Office at (308) 865-8154, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
  • After hours, UNK Police at (308) 627-4811.

Replacement of a lost or stolen UNK ID Card

A non-refundable $10 fee is charged to replace a damaged, lost or stolen UNK ID Card. The University is not responsible for the use of a lost or stolen card.
Pay $10 replacement fee

Find a UNK ID Card?
Lost UNK ID Cards are sometimes found and turned in to the UNK ID Card Office. We will attempt to contact you via UNK email if your lost card is returned. 

To replace or retrieve a lost UNK ID Card, you must show a valid driver's license, a government-issued ID, a military ID, or a passport. The document must contain a photograph. The name that appears on the document must match the name that is on your student or personnel record. We will issue the card only to you and no one else.