Advising & Degree Planning

Undergraduate Advising

The Office of Academic Advising and Career Development (AACD) is responsible for assigning (changing/adding/removing) students to an academic advisor. Official advisor assignments will only happen after a new student completes this orientation.

  • You are required to contact your academic advisor prior to registering for classes each semester.
  • Advisor information is found on your MyBLUE homepage or on your Degree Audit. Access Degree Audit by logging into MyBlue and clicking on the Academics Tab.
  • Transfer students: It is possible that your initial advising will be done with the Department Chair for your intended major. Your permanent advisor will be identified in your MyBLUE.

Contact Academic Advising and Career Development

Phone: 308-865-8501