Returning Student

If you have previously completed credits at UNK as a degree seeking student but have not been enrolled at UNK for 2 or more years, you are considered a readmit or readmit transfer student.

If you have taken college credit courses at another institution, in addition to UNK you are a readmit transfer student. 

  1. Complete the Admissions Application