If you are a student seeking a second bachelors degree or pre-requisite courses for Communication Disorders. Students applying for a second bachelors degree from UNK are not eligible to earn the same degree again. You may choose a different degree (i.e. Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts) or you may complete coursework but not be granted the same degree.

  1. Complete the Admissions Application
    • There is a $45 application fee (which covers UNK, UNO, UNL, & NCTA)
  2. Request College Transcript
    • Request official transcripts from the institution where you received your bachelors degree.
    • Please remember that student submitted transcripts are not official. Transcripts must be sent directly from the academic institution.