The Health Science Club provides undergraduates of the University of Nebraska at Kearney pursuing a future career in a health related career field:
1) The guidance and information necessary to render one's self a competitive applicant for professional school
2) A support system that includes faculty and peers
3) A network of connections by which members may obtain additional resources (e.g., clinical or shadowing experience)
4) Insight into both the admissions process and the dynamic face of health care today
5) Exposure to issues facing the health care industry and possible health care related topics
Active Membership is open to all undergraduate pre-health professions students.
The Health Science Club is an opportunity to build leadership skills, serve the community, discover opportunities, and prepare for a successful future in health care.
Meetings are held in Bruner Hall of Science, either in room 177 or in the Health Sciences Conference Room, on Tuesdays or Thursdays. Please see website below for further meeting information.
Advisor: Elizabeth Stout