How much are tuition, fees, room & board?
See Undergraduate, Graduate, Fees, Room and Board for detailed costs to attend.
Why didn’t my loan(s) appear on my statement? (Stafford Subsidized, Unsubsidized, and Parent Loan)
You did not complete your Financial Aid "to do" list. Please call Financial Aid at 308-865-8520 for further information.
How do I receive my bill?
MyBLUE e-bill is an online billing and payment system that
allows students to view bills, print bills and make payments online with
e-check, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. All billing notifications will be sent to the student's UNK e-mail
account when an e-bill is available in MyBLUE. Students are encouraged to check their e-mail account regularly. The system is convenient, easy to use, and secure.
If someone other than you pays for your tuition, you can send them a
copy of your bill. The bill will be in PDF format. Save a copy of your
bill on your computer and send it as an attachment via e-mail. You can
also print out a copy of your bill. Parents will not be notified of the billing, this will be your responsibility.
MyBLUE e-bill benefits...
- No lines, no waiting! Snow day…no problem!
- Quicker statement delivery. No more waiting for the bill to arrive in the mail. No more lost mail.
- Online bill payment at your fingertips anytime day or night –
payment made from your home, office, room, or anywhere the Internet is
available, no need for stamps or writing checks
- Saves time & money with 24/7 availability
- Timely notification via your UNK e-mail account when a new bill has arrived
- Current and past bills are archived online for easy access
- View and print a PDF of the paper bill anytime
- Confirm your payment immediately
- Increased customer satisfaction – late charges for missed deadlines can be avoided
Why do I have a hold on my account?
A hold will be placed on your student account if payment is not received on the due date. The hold will prevent you from registering, obtaining a transcript or making a change to a class schedule. The hold will remain until the financial obligation has been met. Please call Student Accounts to resolve any questions regarding your bill. (308)865-8524.