On-Campus Non-Work Study Positions

To find an on-campus non-Work Study position (also known as Student Worker position), visit our

UNK Employment Opportunities webpage

1. On the UNK Employment Opportunities webpage, under the 'View Job Openings' heading, click 'Student'. This will give you a list of all available Student Worker and Work Study Positions on campus.
  2. If you find a Student Worker position that interests you, click on the position heading and then click 'Apply for this Job'. You will be prompted to log into your account or use another service such as 'LinkedIn' to apply. If you don't already have an account, you may create one.
  3.. Once you've created an account, you can fill out your job application information and insert your resume and credentials. Remember, you can create new job applications for different jobs or use the same application for each job. The application(s) you have created can be edited or deleted as desired.

Note: Student Worker positions are positions on campus that do not require that the student has been awarded Federal Work Study to be a candidate for the position. Student Worker positions are just like any other part-time job, except they are located on UNK's campus! These jobs are generally highly sought-after, so it is best to apply for them early on!

Note: The timeframe for the review of your application and the hiring process in general will vary depending on the specific position and department to which you apply. At the start of the fall semester, some departments may be just starting to look at their applications while other departments may have already made their hiring decisions. Other departments may continue to open job postings throughout the first 6-8 weeks of school. New jobs often become available at the beginning of each spring semester as well.