- Advanced Driving Techniques (ADT English)
An 8-hour driver improvement and training course offered for those under age 21 who have acquired 6 points on their license, drivers of any age who require license reinstatement, point reduction, selective out-of-state traffic ticket waivers, fleet safety, and to the general public who are interested in improving their driving skills.
- ATV Rider Safety
- CDL Third Party Testing Services
- Commercial Driver's License Basic Knowledge Course
- Conceal Carry Weapon Class
- Driver Education
Four-phase beginning driver program which provides Students the foundation on which to build their knowledge and skills for safe and efficient driving.
- Driver Education Teacher Endorsement
- Driver Improvement Courses
- DTEP (Driver Training and Evaluation Program) A driving improvement program tailored for those who have failed the DMV Test 3 Times, have not held an operator’s license within the past five (5) years, need specific driving improvement, or a general refresher of driving skills.
- Great Plains Safety, Health, and Environmental Organization
- Mining Safety
Provides safety training, First Aid/CPR training, supervisor training and mine site safety program consultation which are mandated by the Occupational Safety and Health Law.
- Motorcycle Safety
Our Motorcycle Safety courses are 1, or 2, day courses led by Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) trained and certified Rider Coaches using the MSF curriculum.
- NDSEA (Nebraska Driver Safety Education Association)
- Professional Truck Driver Defensive Driving Courses
- Professional Truck Driver Training
- Pupil Transportation (Bus Driver) - Level I and Level II Certification for Pupil Transportation Providers. A service to schools providing Pupil Transportation. The Nebraska Safety Center provides supervision of Pupil Transportation instructors. interpretation of NDE Rules and national policy interpretation regarding school transportation issues.
- Safety Training Option Program (STOP) Course is offered to individuals who have been ticketed for committing a minor traffic violation.
- UNK Van Driver Course Van Driver Course is a course is offered to the general public, church groups, daycare providers, schools, University of Nebraska at Kearney employees, or anyone who uses a 15/12/10 passenger van to transport people.