Break & Summer Housing
- All residence halls will remain open during Fall Break and Thanksgiving Break.
- Antelope/Nester, CTE, CTW, Randall and Mantor Halls will remain open during Winter Break for students already residing in those halls.
- All other residence halls will be closed during Winter Break when classes are not in session.
- During the Winter break period, food service is not provided.
- Some services will not be available during breaks. A staff member is on call 24hours during all breaks.
- Guests are not permitted for security reasons. Unless you are permanently assigned to a break hall, break accommodations are NOT guaranteed. There is an additional charge per semester to occupy a break housing hall.
Students who are enrolled for at least one Summer school course and/ or are enrolled full time for the Fall semester are eligible to apply.Summer housing will be in Antelope Hall for the Summer 2015 semester. Please keep checking back as more information is available.
If you have any questions about Summer Housing please contact Matt Allbright, the Antelope/Nester Complex Director by phone at 308-865-4820 or by email at email@example.com.
Summer 2015 Housing Rates:
2 Bedroom Suite - $153.00 per week
4 Bedroom Suite - $153.00 per week
Summer 2015 Meal Plan Options:
19 Meal Plan - $152.00 per week
3 Meals/Day, Monday - Friday and 2 Meals/Day, Saturday and Sunday