Break & Summer Housing
- All residence halls will remain open during Fall Break and Thanksgiving Break.
- Antelope/Nester, CTE, CTW, Randall and Mantor Halls will remain open during Winter Break for students already residing in those halls.
- All other residence halls will be closed during Winter Break when classes are not in session.
- During the Winter break period, food service is not provided.
- Some services will not be available during breaks. A staff member is on call 24hours during all breaks.
- Guests are not permitted for security reasons. Unless you are permanently assigned to a break hall, break accommodations are NOT guaranteed. There is an additional charge per semester to occupy a break housing hall.
Students who are enrolled for at least one Summer school course and/ or are enrolled full time for the Fall semester are eligible to apply.
- Living Arrangements: Antelope Hall is the summer hall.
- Summer Housing Contract: Available through MyBlue beginning March 9th.
- Billing Information: Students living on-campus will be billed through their Student Account on MyBlue.
- Move-In Information: IF YOU LIVED ON CAMPUS DURING THE SPRING 2015 SEMESTER, You will need to check into Antelope Hall on Saturday, May 9th, from 8:00am to 9:30am You will need to arrange a time with your current Complex Director/Hall Director to check-out of your current room by 12:00pm (Noon) on Saturday, May 9th.
- Social Fees/METS: Each resident will be assessed a $5 social fee and a $5 METS Fee on their student account.
- If you did NOT live on campus during the Spring 2015 semester, you will be able to check-in to summer housing on the Sunday prior to when your first class session begins between 10:00am and 8:00pm. If you are not taking summer classes, you may check-in on the date you specified on your Reservation Form.
*Please note: students must be enrolled in the third summer session to be allowed to check into summer housing after July 1st. After July 1st, students not enrolled in the third session will not be allowed to check into on-campus housing until opening, Friday August 21st.
*If no one is at the front desk when you arrive, there will be a sign by the front desk phone so you can call the RA on duty to assist you.
MEAL PLAN INFORMATION:
- The 19 meal plan consists of 3 meals a day Monday – Friday and 2 meals on Saturday and Sunday. Meals may also be purchased in the cafeteria independently of a meal plan.
- Summer food service in the Nebraskan Student Union begins on May 18th and continues through August 20th. Please note there is no service from the afternoon of May 8th through May 17th. The summer hours of operation for The Market at 27th are:
- Monday – Friday: Breakfast: 7:00 am – 8:00 am; Lunch: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm Supper: 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Saturday/Sunday: Brunch: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm Supper: 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
FALL 2015 HOUSING MOVE OVER:
- IF YOU WILL BE LIVING ON CAMPUS FOR FALL, 2015: You will move from Summer Housing to your fall housing assignment on Monday, August 10th, between 4:00pm and 5:00pm. All summer housing students who will be living on campus for the Fall semester must be present. Please plan accordingly.
**PLEASE NOTE: If you are moving out of summer housing prior to August 10th, you may NOT move into your Fall assignment until August 21st.
If you have any questions about Summer Housing please contact Matt Allbright, the Antelope/Nester Complex Director by phone at 308-865-4820 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer 2015 Housing Rates:
2 Bedroom Suite - $153.00 per week
4 Bedroom Suite - $153.00 per week
Summer 2015 Meal Plan:
19 Meal Plan - $152.00 per week
3 Meals/Day, Monday - Friday and 2 Meals/Day, Saturday and Sunday