• Life's Better on campus


Requests for Funds Forms

Looking to apply for funds from RHA?  The forms are below in our three categories (RHA General, Campus CAN and RA):

 RHA Request for Funds

 Campus CAN Request for Funds 

 RA Request for Funds

If you have questions on the form or the process, please contact Will Jones at joneswc@lopers.unk.edu