Community College Transfer Guide

Course Equivalence documents for Nebraska Community Colleges have been created to assist students in transferring to the University of Nebraska at Kearney.

Please contact your academic advisor if you have specific questions regarding the applicability of transferring courses to your degree program.

Any courses that are equated to UNK 300-400 level (upper level) courses do NOT count toward the 40-hour upper level requirement for graduation at UNK.  UNK does not transfer credits for courses taken as remedial or developmental.   Credit hours transferred equate to credit hours earned (NOT the UNK equivalent course hours).        

Term Key               Course Key
F = Fall                    G.S. = General Studies
S = Spring                ELEC = General Elective in Major Area (a direct equivalent may not exist)
U = Summer             MAJOR = Course in Major Area                                                 




Colby Community College 

 Northwest Kansas Technical College