Academic Policies Handbook

Change of Major or Advisor

It is important for students to keep their program of study information up-to-date so reports generated for departments and colleges accurately reflect the students in their respective programs. Likewise, it is important for students to notify the Academic Advising Center of a change in advisor because transcript access on the Student Information System is available only for the current advisor of the student. Students who wish to change their program of study and/or advisor must contact the Academic Advising Center in the Student Affairs Building, (308)865-8501.