- Any Year Personal Calendar
The Microsoft Office any year calendar can easily be personalized by replacing the photos with your favorite photos. It can be used year after year, as it contains a macro that enables you to change the year as well as the start of the week day from Sunday to Monday.
- Create a hyperlink to a specific location in your Word document
link to a location in the same document, you must bookmark the hyperlink
location and then add the link.
- Remove skipped lines from your Word
When authoring in Microsoft Word, the default template automatically skips a
line between paragraphs - which is visually pleasing and does make it easier to
read. But what if you're authoring in Word for another destination, such as a
blog or social media site? When you cut and paste your text into your
publishing tool, you may end up with a mess.
- Change the scale of a chart axis value
By default, Microsoft Excel determines the minimum and maximum values for
the (y) axis in a chart. You can, however, customize the scale
to better meet your needs.
- 5-minutes Makeovers for Your Report With Office 2010
From good to great in under 5 minutes, use Word
2010 programs to transform any reports and grab your audience's attention.
- How to insert a check box that can be checked electronically in Word
To include a check box that can be checked electronically within your word document, you must first ensure that the Developer tab is displayed. And then insert the check box. For instructions click on this link.
- OneNote 2010
Microsoft OneNote 2010
is a digital notebook that provides a single place where you can gather all of
your notes and information, with the added benefits of powerful search
capabilities to find what you are looking for quickly, plus easy-to-use shared
notebooks so you can manage information overload and work together with others
- Do I use Access or Excel to manage my data?
Microsoft Office Access and Microsoft Office Excel possess many similarities, which can make it difficult to decide which program you should use. For example, both programs can store large amounts of data, run powerful queries and analysis tools to slice and dice that data.
However, each program has clear advantages — depending on the type of data that you are managing and what you want to do with that data. For example, if it is your goal to maintain data integrity in a format that can be accessed by multiple users, Access is your best choice, whereas Excel is better suited for complex numerical data analyzes.
- Recover Earlier Versions of a File in Office 2010
2010 can recover your file if you close your file without saving it or if you
decide to return to an earlier version of the file you are working on.
- Use sparklines to show data trends
New in Microsoft Excel 2010, a sparkline is a tiny chart in a worksheet cell that provides a visual representation of data. Use sparklines to show trends in a series of values, such as seasonal increases or decreases, economic cycles, or to highlight maximum and minimum values.
- How to Customize the “Ribbon” in Office 2010
Office 2010 allows the user to personalize their Ribbon! Users may create custom tabs and custom groups to contain their frequently used commands.
- Remove Picture Background with PowerPoint 2010
You can accent or highlight the subject of a picture by removing the background or distracting details. PowerPoint 2010 allows you to do this with ease with its advanced picture editing option.
- How to Password Protect Sensitive Microsoft Office Files
Microsoft Office allows you to protect your files by adding a password to them. When you password protect a document, no one can open the document unless they have the password.
1. This technique does not have any recovery. If you forget your password, you will lose your file.
2. Do not include the password in the same email as the file you are sending. If the email is intercepted the person intercepting it will have both the document and the password, defeating the purpose of password protecting the document in the first place.
- Protecting your Excel Worksheet
To prevent a user from accidentally or deliberately changing, moving, or deleting important data from an Excel worksheet or workbook, you may want to protect your data to prevent it from being changed. You can also specify a password that users must use to enter or modify information on the worksheet. Click here to learn how to protect your worksheet in Excel.
- Convert PDF documents to Word FREE
Have you ever needed to edit a PDF document? If so you’ve probably come to the realization that it isn’t all that easy. It also isn’t free. Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro retails for $449 on Adobe’s website. This program allows you to make simple edits, or export to Microsoft Word format for more extensive work. That gets the job done, but it certainly isn’t free. That’s why I’m going to show you a website that coverts those PDF files for free. Oh, and did I mention it’s literally as easy as 123?