UNK Print & Copy
UNK uses INK as the campus-wide printing cloud based solution with INK kiosk locations in the Calvin T. Ryan Library and the Nebraska Student Union.
1. You can upload your print job directly at the INK kiosk locations by swiping your UNK ID card OR
2. Upload your print jobs from your computer at unk.inkcloud.me by using your EASI credentials. Your queue will be ready to print when you arrive at one of the INK koisk locations.
Accounts you can print from include:
- Google Drive
- OR, by using a flash drive
- Any UNK student, faculty or staff with a current UNK account can use the service.
- Cost to use INK
- Regular black and white prints = $0.05 ea.
- Duplex black and white prints (double-side) = $0.15 ea.
- Color document prints = $0.40 ea.
- Color duplex document prints = $.60 ea.
- Color photo prints = $0.29 ea.
- Faxing = $0.95 first page, $.49 additional pages
- Scanning = Free
- USPS mail = First class letter $1.29 plus the cost of printing
Other Print options at UNK:
UNK UNIPRINT is a combination of laser printers and software that permits any person on the UNK network to send print jobs from UNK owned computers to printers located in most buildings across campus.
- All UNIPRINT printers are activated by swiping the UNK student ID card at the release station located by the UNIPRINT printer
- Minimum print charges are 5 cents per page. Double-sided printing is 6 cents
- All UNK students are credited $2.50 at the beginning of each semester
- Unused money will not be carried over to the next semester
- Additional printer credits may be purchased with Loper Dollars online or at any UNK ID Kiosk
- UNK ID Kiosks are located at CTR Library and the Nebraska Student Union (NSU)
Non-Lab UNIPRINT Printers are located at:
- Print jobs may be retrieved anytime within 18 hours of being submitted to the designated printer
- Bruner Hall of Science - 2nd floor by email bar
- NSU, Office of Multicultural Affairs - by email bar
- NSU, by Subway
- CTR Library - several locations
Additional Kiosks on campus.
- Mantor/Randall Entrance