Setting up your mobile devices for Office 365
If you used your device to access mail via Lotus Notes Traveler, you must uninstall that account from your device first.
How do I access Office 365 mail on my Android?
Please note: The Kindle Fire and Nook Color do not support Microsoft Exchange at this time - If you have either of these devices, you will not be able to use them to receive your email.
Android versions 2.2 and 2.3 will use the Mail app - Newer Android versions up to 4.0 will use Corporate Sync with the same settings
1. From the Applications menu, select Email. (Note: This application may be named Mail on some versions of Android)
2. Type your full e-mail address (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org) and your EASI password, then select Next
3. Select Exchange account. (Note: This option may be named Exchange Activesync on some versions of Android)
4. Enter the following account information and select Next
Domain\Username Type your full email address
*(Note: If Domain and Username are separate text boxes, leave the Domain box empty)
Password: Type your EASI password
Exchange Server: m.outlook.com
5. As soon as your phone verifies the server settings, the Account Options screen displays. The options may include the following: Email checking frequency, Amount to synchronize, Notify me when mail arrives and Sync contacts from this account.
6. Select Next and then type a name for this account and the name you want displayed when you send email to others. Select Done to complete the email setup and start using your account.
How do I access Office 365 mail on my iPhone/iPod/iPad
1. To set up mail on your Apple device, go to Settings.
2. Select Mail
3. Add a Microsoft Exchange account
4. When prompted enter the following information:
Email address: (ex. email@example.com)
Username: Enter your entire email address again
Password: Enter your EASI password
Click Next (The server name will automatically populate for you), Click Next again
Select which information you would like to sync to your device and click Save
Your account has now been added to your device.
Office of Information Technology Services, 114 Otto Olsen Bldg, (308) 865-8950
ITS HOME | POLICIES | ABOUT ITS