- Click here to download the cover sheet for test.
- Click here to download the cover sheet for faculty evaluations.
Downloading this software enables you to turn your paper-based tests into
electronic data and provides access to useful reports as well as provides the ability
to export your data to Excel and Blackboard Grade Center.
Click here to download DataLink Connect for windows machine.
1. Click the above link to download the setup file. Make sure you save the file to your Desktop so you can find it later.
2. Find the executable file (datalinkconnectsetup.exe) that you just downloaded on your desktop. Double-click that file to begin the installation procedure.
3. The installation wizard will open a window and walk you through the installation process.
4. When installation is finished, you will find the shortcut to launch DataLink Connect under your Start > All Programs > Apperson Education Products > DataLink Connect menu.
Click here to download the full software version of DataLink™ for Mac.
Just follow these easy steps to get started
1. Click the above link to download DataLink Connect.
2. Drag the DataLink icon into your Applications folder.
3. If you want to have the DataLink icon in the Dock, drag the icon from applications folder to the Dock.
| Home Page | Downloads | Tutorials | Order Forms | Frequently Asked Questions | Contact Information |
Office of Information Technology Services, 114 Otto Olsen Bldg, (308) 865-8950
ITS HOME | POLICIES | ABOUT ITS