All tests and faculty evaluations that are brought to UNK Help Desk will be scanned with Apperson scanner. With this scanner, you have the option of administrating and processing your tests the same as before--printed score sheet. However, we strongly encourage you to explore the new options and features available to you by using the DataLink Connect software.
DataLink Connect gives you the power to: Click here for a short overview of DataLink software.
- View student test results or faculty evaluation digitally
- Make changes to the key, grade scale, students reply, etc.
- Create a variety of reports
- Export test and faculty evaluation results to Excel for different types of analysis
- Import student test grades to Blackboard with minimum effort
This website is designed to familiarize the UNK community with DataLink Connect software and also, address the most common issues that users may have.
| Home Page | Downloads | Tutorials | Order Forms | Frequently Asked Questions | Contact Information |
Office of Information Technology Services, 114 Otto Olsen Bldg, (308) 865-8950
ITS HOME | POLICIES | ABOUT ITS