Four mailing lists have been established to facilitate communication with campus email users - Announce, Faculty, Employees, and Student Bulletin.
All faculty, staff, and administrators are subscribed to two lists, Announce and Employees.
- Individuals can choose to remove their name from the Announce Listserv.
- Send an email from your account to email@example.com
- Nothing needs to be added to the subject or body of the message.
- Anyone who belongs to the Announce mailing list can post messages by sending the message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 250K is the maximum size
for all announcements sent through any UNK email list serve.
- Only members of the Chancellor's Administrative Council can post messages to the Employees Listserv.
Faculty need to be on the list to be able to post to the faculty listserve.
All currently enrolled students belong to the Student Bulletin.
- Only faculty, staff, and campus organizations can submit brief notices, text only and not exceeding seven lines.
- Messages to Students are posted every Thursday by the Nebraskan Student Union.
- Send message to be posted to email@example.com
Office of Information Technology Services, 114 Otto Olsen Bldg, (308) 865-8950
ITS HOME | POLICIES | ABOUT ITS