1) Is there a charge for admission to the house?
Admission is free, but your donations are welcomed at the door.
2) How long do tours usually last?
Tours generally last anywhere from 45 minutes to one hour.
3) What will I get to see on a tour?
A tour guide will show you the first two floors of the home and the third floor if your party would like to see it. If you plan to see the third floor bring walking shoes, as the steps are very steep and narrow!
4) Can I rent the Frank House for an event?
Yes! The Frank House is perfect for small weddings, receptions, and meetings. The University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK) is pleased to make the Frank House available to responsible groups and organizations, whenever such use will not interfere with the academic mission or cause undue risk to personnel or property.
Rates are $50/hour for nonprofit organizations and $100/hour for private parties.
5) How to reserve the Frank House?
Reservation requests are to be submitted three weeks in advance to the Director of the Frank House.
For more information and reservation forms, contact 308.865.8284, email@example.com
6) How can I be a volunteer?
If you want to be a volunteer for the Frank House, just come visit the Frank House or call 308-865-8284
"Walk-in" Welcome Hours: Monday - Friday 2-5, Saturday 12 -5.
7) What do volunteers do?
Volunteers perform a variety of roles including tour guides, gardeners, general organizers, maintenance and event helpers.
8) How can I donate?
- "GIVE NOW!" through the University of Nebraska Foundation website.
- Donations are accepted and welcome during your visit to the Frank House. A donation jar is available at the front door for your convenience.
- Or, mail your contributions to: Frank House, 2010 University Drive, University of Nebraska-Kearney, Kearney, NE , 68849