UNK Non-Resident Scholarship
If you do not qualify under the academic merit criteria specified on the previous page you may complete this application for consideration on the basis of special and demonstrated capability to enhance UNK’s learning environment for all students.
- You must be regularly admitted to UNK as a non-resident student. Students admitted by review are not eligible for the Non-Resident Scholarship.
- You must be admitted to UNK by August 1 for the fall semester and December 1 for the spring semester.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- You must complete the on-line application for the Non-Resident Scholarship by August 1 for the fall semester and December 1 for spring semester.
- Other criteria include academic potential, evidence of leadership and citizenship, economic or educational disadvantage.
To apply for this scholarship for the Spring of 2014 applications must be submitted by December 1, 2013. To apply for Fall of 2014 applications must be submitted by August 1, 2014.
If you feel you meet the requirements above please CLICK HERE for access to the online application.