Satisfactory Academic Progress

The University of Nebraska at Kearney is required to establish minimum academic standards that students must meet to be eligible or maintain eligibility for federal and state financial aid, including grants, loans and college work study.

**The requirements will change for Fall 2019. Changes for 2019 are identified under each category below.