Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) for Graduates

The University of Nebraska at Kearney is required to establish minimum academic standards that students must meet to be eligible or maintain eligibility for federal financial aid.

  • Students who are receiving financial aid or who seek financial aid in the future are required to meet these minimum standards.
  • Failure to meet these standards for two consecutive semesters (fall, spring, summer) means the student is no longer eligible to receive financial aid.

**The requirements will change for Fall 2019. Please see below for the new requirements going into effect this fall.