State and Community College Co-enrollment Policies and Form

Printing, signing and submitting the co-enrollment form indicates that you have read and understood the UNK co-enrollment policies listed on this page.

The student must be degree seeking and enrolled in at least one UNK class during the semester they are seeking financial aid.

The State and Community College co-enrollment form is currently unavailable.