Nebraskan Student Union- 2nd Floor, 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Office of Career Services
(308) 865-8882 - fax
PARTICIPATING SCHOOL SYSTEMS
This information will be updated as it becomes available.
Who can sign up to volunteer?
Education students interested in volunteering, who are not currently seekingg a position
What are the dates & times available for volunteering?
Wednesday, March 31 (day of fair)
Hourly times beginning at 8:00 a.m.
Where will I be volunteering?
Nebraskan Student Union
How do I sign up to volunteer?
Please sign up for an hour-long time slot (you can sign up for more than one) through your student organization or stop by/call Academic & Career Services, MSAB #140, 865-8501.
What do I get out of it?
- An opportunity to network with School Representatives
- An opportunity to learn about how a Career Fair works so you will be better prepared for your job search
What will I be doing?
- Greet school representatives and guide them to their appointed table
- Review and familiarize yourself with the employer information packet
- Assist with candidate and employer check-in
- Direct questions to the Academic & Career Services Information Table
- Visit with employers who are not busy
- Deliver refreshments/lunch and evaluation forms to school representatives
- Help with set up and tear down
- Collect student evaluation forms and assist with door prizes in the Candidates’ Corner area
How should I dress?
- Casual–Professional: Dress pants or skirt with comfortable shoes.
For more information please contact:
UNK Academic & Career Services, (308) 865-8501
Click here to view this map without highlighting from the UNK website
(Opens in new window)
Students should park in Lots where their current parking permit allows.
Questions or Comments
You can fill out and submit our Contact Us form if you have any questions or comments or you can use the contact information below:
UNK Career Services
Memorial Student Affairs Building
Kearney, NE 68849-2320
Phone: (308) 865-8501
Fax: (308) 865-8882