University of Nebraska at Kearney
Primary Contact Person
Office of Affirmative Action
1203 Founders Hall
The University of Nebraska at Kearney is committed to providing any reasonable accommodations necessary to allow an individual with a disability to effectively and safely function in the campus environment. The following are the procedures that shall be used to make those reasonable accommodations:
- 1) Individual requesting accommodation should contact ADA Coordinator either in writing or in person.
- 2) Request should specify type of accommodation needed and where accommodation is needed on campus.
- 3) ADA Coordinator will forward the request to the appropriate staff member(s) for review.
- 4) ADA Coordinator will work with individual and staff member(s) to decide a reasonable accommodation.
- 5) ADA Coordinator will inform individual as to the determination of the request for accommodation.