It is that time of year again. Weather is getting much nicer, more people are outside, and with those in mind, UNKPD just wanted to remind you of some tips on keeping you safe along with your property.
- Always remember to keep vehicle locked, and windows up when the vehicle is not occupied.
- After you are done riding your bike, be sure to secure it to one of many bike racks on campus.
- Little too warm in your room? After opening up windows, remember to secure windows if you are not in your room, or before going to bed, especially, ground level dorm rooms.
- Opening the window and opening the door does help with getting air through, but be sure to keep your door secure when not in your room.
- Do not prop doors that lead into the building.
- Be aware of not giving your credit card information, cash, or a check to someone you do not know.
If you have knowledge of any crime committed on campus, you may inform us anonymously at the following web site. UNK Silent Witness, or contact UNK Police and Parking Services Officer Duty Cell 308-627-4811, or Office 308-865-8517
For more information, click here: Safe Campus Booklet