Who can sign up to volunteer?
Education students interested in volunteering, who are not currently seeking a position
What are the dates & times available for volunteering?
Tuesday, March 18 (day of fair)
Hourly times beginning at 8:00 a.m.
Where will I be volunteering?
Nebraskan Student Union
How do I sign up to volunteer?
Please sign up for an hour-long time slot (you can sign up for more than one) through your student organization or stop by/call Academic & Career Services, MSAB #140, 865-8501.
What do I get out of it?
- An opportunity to network with School Representatives
- An opportunity to learn about how a Career Fair works so you will be better prepared for your job search
What will I be doing?
- Greet school representatives and guide them to their appointed table
- Review and familiarize yourself with the employer information packet
- Assist with candidate and employer check-in
- Direct questions to the Academic & Career Services Information Table
- Visit with employers who are not busy
- Deliver refreshments/lunch and evaluation forms to school representatives
- Help with set up and tear down
- Collect student evaluation forms and assist with door prizes in the Candidates’ Corner area
How should I dress?
- Casual–Professional: Dress pants or skirt with comfortable shoes.
For more information please contact:
UNK Academic & Career Services, (308) 865-8501