Student Accounts is located in the Finance Office, on the first floor of Founders Hall. Student Accounts is responsible for billing and collection of university debt. Please call (308) 865-8524 if you have questions about your student account, billing, or refunds.
- January 23, 2014, e-Bill notice sent to UNK LoperMail.
- February 13, 2014, bill is due in full.
- Student Accounts bills tuition, fees, room, and board to your student account on MyBLUE.
- Your billing notices are sent to your UNK LoperMail e-mail account.
- E-mail directs you to login to MyBLUE to view your bill.
- Billing statements will NOT be mailed.
- Parents will NOT be notified of the billing, this will be the student's responsibility.
- Your student account also shows credits to your account, such as financial aid and refunds.
- e-Check is the preferred way to pay charges on your student account.
- e-Check payments come out of your personal checking account.
- Use e-Check instead of your debit card to avoid the convenience fee!
- You will need your routing number and bank account which can be found on the bottom of your checks.
- You must re-enter the payment information each time you make a payment.
- Credit Card - On MyBLUE Only
- American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa cards are accepted on MyBLUE only.
- A 2.75% nonrefundable convenience fee will be added at the time of payment when paying by credit card.
How to Pay Your Bill on MyBLUE- A guide to paying your bill in MyBLUE.
- Setting up a direct bank deposit account is strongly encouraged.
- Login to MyBLUE and locate Student Accounts on the left menu. Click on Direct Deposit (Refunds).
- It's the fastest, most secure, and environmentally friendly way to receive your financial aid and refunds.
- Refunds that are not direct deposited will be mailed to Student Accounts as a paper check.
- Students can pick up refund checks by showing their UNKCard or driver's license.
- Paper checks can be delayed by holidays or mail service.
If paying by mail please remit
check or money order to:
University of Nebraska Kearney
Student Accounts-Founders Hall
2504 9th Ave
Kearney, NE 68849-1245
Questions? Call, e-mail, or stop by the
Finance Office in Founders Hall.
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
p: (308) 865-8524 | f:
Cashier Window - (Finance Office in Founders Hall) accepts
- Money Order
We are not able to accept Loper Dollars as payment for tuition, fees, room or board.