Office West Center 401C
Phone (308) 865-8003
- BMGT 301: Principles of Management
- BMGT 380: Principles of Human Resource Management
- BMGT 493: Business Issues and Ethics
- BMGT 495: Administrative Strategy and Policy
Areas of Expertise
- case research
- teaching/learning techniques
- management techniques
Recent Publications & Proceedings
- Hodge, K. A. & Palmer, D. K. (2008). Where's the power, mate? Annual Advances Vol: 28 ed. Kenneth Rhee. ISSN 1939-4969.
- Broekemier, G. M. & Hodge, K. A. (2008). Stressors for College Bound High School Students Based on Sex of Respondents. Journal ofMarketing for Higher Education.
- Hodge, K. A. (2007). All For Naught? Midwest Business Administration Association Conference (42nd Annual MBAA International Conference), Proceedings for Society for Case Research.
- Broekemeir, G. & Hodge, K. A. (2006). Stressors of College-Bound High School Students Based on High School Size. Midwest Business AdministrationAssociation Conference (42nd Annual MBAA International Conference), 101-111.
- Korb, L. A. & Hodge, K. A. (2005). Influence: commitment, compliance, or resistance in the classroom. Palmetto Review.
Hodge, K. A., (2005). Anger at the Pump. In Martha C. Fransson, Ph.D. (Ed.) Society for Case Research 2004 Proceedings, (pp. 7). Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute: Society for Case Research.
(Best Paper Nominee)
- Burlingame, S. & Hodge, K. (2001). The moo goes where? Papers of the Nebraska Economics and Business Association.
- Nemecek, B. & Hodge, K. (1994). Creative care. Annual Advances in Business Cases.
Page last updated: June 2010