To access MyBlue go to https://myblue.unk.edu/ or go to the UNK homepage and choose the MyBlue option.
Once on the MyBlue page, choose the following to access registration:
*Login to MyBlue using your NUID and password. If you have forgotten or misplaced your password use the Login help options or contact the IT Help Desk at 308-865-8363.
- "Registration" "Enroll, Drop, Add"
Click the "add" tab at the top of the page. If you have the class number enter it in the space provided in the "Add to Cart" area and click enter. If you need to look up classes, click the search button under "Find Classes" and choose the department for the course you are interested in. After classes are in your shopping cart proceed through the three step registration process. When you have successfully enrolled in the class(es) you will see a green checkmark next to each class. You may view and print your class schedule at any time by choosing "My Class Schedule".
- For more detailed instructions on using MyBlue for registration visit Detailed Registration Instructions.
Other options available on MyBlue include:
- Account Balance
- Financial Aid
- Address Information
- Degree Audit (coming soon)
- If you have questions regarding specific courses, please call the department offering the course during regular office hours. Department telephone numbers are listed in the class schedule.
- If you have general questions or need help using MyBlue, call the Registrar's Office at 308-865-8527 during regular office hours (Monday - Friday / 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central Standard Time).