2012-present Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Nebraska at Kearney
2007-2012 Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Nebraska at Kearney
2006-2007 Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Nebraska at Kearney
1. Annette C. Moser, Corey W. Willicott*, David S. Hage†, “Clinical Applications of Capillary Electrophoresis-Based Immunoassays” (accepted October 2013, Electrophoresis).
2. Taylor Carlson*, Annette C. Moser†, “General Principles of Immunoassays,” (invited book chapter accepted August 2013, Future Science Group).
3. Annette C. Moser†, Benjamin White*, Frank A. Kovacs, “Measuring Binding Constants of His-Tagged Proteins using Affinity Chromatography and Ni-NTA immobilized Enzymes,” (accepted January 2013, Methods in Molecular Biology)
4. Sameh Magdeldin, Annette C. Moser, “Affinity Chromatography: Principles, Methods and Applications,” In: Affinity Chromatography, Sameh Magdelin (Ed.), 2012 InTech, Chapter 1. http://www.intechopen.com/books/affinity-chromatography
5. Erika Pfaunmiller, Annette C. Moser, David S. Hage. “Biointeraction Analysis of Immobilized Antibodies and Related Agents by High-Performance Immunoaffinity Chromatography,” Methods, 56, (2012) 130-135.
6. Annette C. Moser†, David S. Hage, “Immunoaffinity Chromatography: An Introduction to Applications and Recent Developments,” Bioanalysis, 2 (2010) 769-790.
7. Mary Anne Nelson, Annette C. Moser, David S. Hage, “Biointeraction Analysis by High-Performance Affinity Chromatography: Kinetic Studies of Immobilized Antibodies,” Journal of Chromatography B, 878 (2010) 165-171.
8. Mandi L. Conrad, Annette C. Moser, David S. Hage, “Evaluation of Indole-Based Probes for Studying Drug Binding to Human Serum Albumin in High-Performance Affinity Separations,” Journal of Separation Science, 32 (2009) 1145-1155.
9. K.S. Joseph, Annette C. Moser, Sara B.G. Basiaga, John E. Schiel, David S. Hage, “Evaluation of alternatives to warfarin as probes for Sudlow site I of human serum albumin: Characterization by high-performance affinity chromatography,” Journal of Chromatography A, 1216 (2009) 3492-3500.
10. Annette C. Moser, Mary Anne Nelson and David S. Hage, “Environmental Applications of Immunoaffinity Chromatography,” In: Immunoassay and Other Bioanalytical Techniques, J. Van Emon (Ed.), 2007 CRC Press, Chapter 14.
11. Annette C. Moser and David S. Hage, “Capillary Electrophoresis-Based Immunoassays: Principles and Quantitative Applications,” Electrophoresis, 29 (2008) 3279-3295.